Organic fertilizer, commonly known as farm manure, consists of various animal, plant residues or metabolites, such as human and animal manure, straw, animal residues, slaughterhouse waste, etc. Carbon-containing materials, mainly from plants and animals, are applied to the soil to provide plant nutrition as its main function. It not only provides comprehensive nutrition for crops, but also has long fertilizer efficiency. It can increase and renew soil organic matter, promote microbial reproduction, improve soil physical and chemical properties and biological activity. It is the main nutrient in green food production.
The production of organic fertilizer must go through composting fermentation process. Composting is a process in which organic matter is continuously degraded and stabilized by microorganisms under certain conditions, and a product suitable for land use is produced.
The site should be flat, near the water source and sunny from the leeward. It does not pollute the environment and is easy to provide water.
Chicken Manure Organic Fertilizer Fermentation Mode
- Store the materials and add the bacteria proportionally. Water content should be controlled at 60%-70%. Fermentation of less water is slow and aeration of more water is poor. Oxygen deficiency will corrupt and produce odor.
- The start-up temperature is better than 15℃ (can be operated in four seasons, not affected by season, fermentation in indoor or greenhouse in winter as far as possible), and the fermentation temperature should be controlled between 60 ~65℃.
- Fermentation of organic fertilizer needs oxygen consumption fermentation. In the process of operation, oxygen supply measures should be increased so as to mix well, turn over frequently and ventilate properly. The windrow turnercan work accurately to meet the requirements, it’s an important equipment of fertilizer fermention. Windrow compost turning machine has the advantage of high efficiency, smooth operation, strong and durable, even turning throw.
Warming-up stage: generally only one day is needed from room temperature to 50℃.
High temperature stage: generally only 2 days from 50-70℃.
Cooling stage: from high temperature to below 50℃, generally about two weeks. The temperature began to drop to normal temperature, indicating that the fermentation was completed.
FAQ of Organic Fertilizer Fermentation:
- Slow warming: no or slow warming of the reactor
Material is too wet, too dry, there is not enough nitrogen source, and the pH is too low.
- Heap temperature is too high: during fermentation, the heap temperature is more than 65℃.
- Odor: The odor of rotten eggs or rotten eggs is emitted from the stack.
Ammonia content is too high, material stacking is too dense.
After being processed by the chicken manure organic fertilizer production equipment, these organic fertilizers can be sold. Huaqiang fertilizer machine manufacturer supply professional organic fertilizer production line, and a series comprehensive service.